Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Letter of Offer and 1st Student Bill

Received email and sms from UTAR stating that my application is success.
Quickly went to UTAR (PD Block) to meet Pn. Zuraini for the collection of my Offer Letter:
 
Letter of Offer

Commencement date of the programme is 27 May 2013 (Monday).

Also, accompanied with the offer letter is my very first (1st) Student Bill.
Student Bill
You can see that the three (3) pre-registered subjects are:
1. Managerial Economics
2. Quantitative Methods
3. Marketing Management

The total subject fees (9 credit hours) are RM3,645.
Miscellaneous fees are RM1,009.
Giving a total of RM4,654 which need to pay before the due date of 26 April 2013.

Thirdly, there is a Declaration form that I need to sign back to Pn. Zuraini.

Forthly, the Health Examination Report that I should submit during the registration as student (after settled the student bill).





I can check the offer of admission, student bill and other information here by key-in my IC no. and full name.
 
Lastly, I also requested Pn. Zuraini to provide me the Surat Pengesahan Pendaftaran Pelajar (one of the document required by KWSP for the EPF Account 2 withdrawal)
 
Following is the sample of Surat Pengesahan Pendaftaran Pelajar provided by KWSP:
 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment